- Project Name: Verge Condos
- Builders: Riocan Living
- Project Status: Planning
- Location: 1001 The Queensway, Etobicoke
- Main Intersection: The Queensway & Islington Ave
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: Estimated 2025*
- Number of Storeys / Suites: East Building: 10 storeys and 17 storeys
West Building: 9 storeys and 10 storeys/ 540 units*
- Project Type with attribute: Condominium
REASONS TO BUY
- 1 Min Drive to Gardiner expressway
- 2 Mins Walks to various Bus stops, connected to Islington Station within 10 Mins;
- 6 Mins Drive to Mimico Go Station, Takes just 16 Mins to Union Station (DT Toronto)
- 6 Mins Drive to Hwy 427, connects to Hwy 401, 407 and 409
- 12 Mins Drive to Pearson International Airport
- 14 Mins Drive to Downtown Toronto. Easy Connect with anywhere in GTA.
LARGE GREEN SPACE
This master-planned community will include 14,454 sq ft of “programmable green space”. More nearby Parks such as Queensland Park, Queensway Park and Winslow Dalesford Park.
9 Mins Drive to Ontario Lakefront. Prince of Wales Park, Cliff Lumsdon Park, Rotary Peace Park, and Colonel Samuel Smith Park provide beautiful beaches, dog parks, and peaceful waterfront trails.
COMPREHENSIVE SHOPPING CHOICES
6 Mins to Cloverdale Mall.
6 Mins Drive to CF Sherway Gardens, with 1,182,000 sq ft of retail space and more than 200 stores and services. Meet all your shopping needs!